As a member of the West Morris Section, you will have the opportunity to:
- Make a difference in your community, country, and Israel.
- Volunteer in community projects.
- Serve as advocate for those who cannot speak for themselves.
- Study in areas of Jewish thought and learning.
- Research, educate, and be educated in the needs of the community.
- Build friendships and support.
Your Membership Has Benefits
- Daytime and evening participation opportunities.
- A strong voice on important public issues.
- Professional and personal leadership development.
- Programs that keep you informed and entertained.
- Exclusive health and travel benefits.
- Provocative, insightful newsletters and magazines.
New & Prospective Member Teas at South Street Creamery
Know someone who’s thinking about joining our West Morris Section? Know someone who’d enjoy meeting like-minded Jewish women in an atmosphere filled with camaraderie? Then bring her to one of our New & Prospective Member Teas. Refreshments will be served.
These events are designed to introduce prospective members to NCJW West Morris in a relaxed social setting. And new members can find out all about this dynamic organization they just joined. The New & Prospective Member Teas are open to any current NCJW West Morris member who brings a prospective member, as well as all new members.
Your Membership Counts
Strong membership numbers give us a Strong Voice when advocating on issues important to us all. We appreciate all levels of involvement. Together we can make a difference! $36.00 gives you all this and more! Send your membership to NCJW Attn: Membership, PO Box 533, Mt. Freedom, NJ 07960